The Madrid ADVANTAGE JA Forum, was held on the 13th of December 2018 at the Spanish Ministry of Health, Consumer Affairs and Social Welfare in Madrid.
This one day Forum has been an important opportunity for ADVANTAGE JA partners, MS health representatives and stakeholders to discuss the following topics:
• The draft Frailty Prevention Approach (FPA).
• How policy makers, organisations, managers and professionals can use the
• ADVANTAGE JA recommendations to address frailty prevention in the EU.
• The role of the different stakeholders to support the implementation of the
• ADVANTAGE JA recommendations.
• How ADVANTAGE JA needs to take into account the political, social, professional and
• Citizen context to succeed in the endeavour.
Download the full report of the day
Download the FPA